Anniversary Messages for him/ her

1. "You are truly a blessing from God. 
Thank you for being my partner, spouse, lover, and friend. 
Happy Anniversary"


‎2. "No one else would understand our relationship, and no one else in this world would understand me the way you do. 
 Happy Anniversary!"

‎3. "One day a year to recognize 364 other days of putting up with me, it doesn't seem fair. Thank you for working so hard and putting up with me."

‎4. A good wife gives happiness and long-life to her husband. 
Allow me, dear, for our anniversary to wish you to share this long life with me!

5. You have made me a better person by loving me for who I am. 
Happy anniversary.

6. "When I look at you, my dear It doesn't seem like you've aged.  
To me you're just as beautiful As the day we became engaged. 
Happy Anniversary.."

7. "Another year to create precious memories together. 
Another year to discover new things to enjoy abt each other. 
Another year to strengthen a marriage that defines forever. 
 Happy Anniversary!"

8. The day is here again, I cant remember every moments of that day, but I could remember when I first looked at your eyes.
Happy Anniversary Sweetheart.

9. "How true my feelings were I found out to be 
The best thing in my life Was when you married me Thank you my loving wife/loving Husband, 
For the years we share I know one thing for sure 
We make a wonderful pair"

10. The most important thing you fixed was on your day of leisure,
 when you fixed your eyes on me. 
That day I'll always treasure. I love you!
Happy Anniversary".