Selective Pings, I'll put [x]

(Selective) Ping,I'll put [x]:

If it was raining i would:
[] Give you my jacket:*
[] Run off leaving you behind.=))
[] Hug you until it stops.({})
[] Push you in a puddle.=D
[] Kiss you in the rain<3.
[]Talk:)

-You are:
[] Ugly:&
[] Ok-ish B)
[] Pretty;;)
[] Funny=D
[] Gorgeous;)
[] Good looking(y)
[] Beautiful<3
[] Hot:*
[] Fit:D
[] Perfect

-If you kissed me, I would:
[] Punch you:|
[] Kiss you back:*
[] Laugh;)
[] Look at you weird:/
[] Blush:$
[] I don't know:)
[] Walk away slowly../:)
[] You wouldn't!!


-You are:
[] Potential bf/gf material
[] Friend\=D/
[] Closefriend({})
[] Bestfriend:*
[] Enemy>:O
[] Bf/Gf<3.
[] My baby X_X
[] Dunno =D
[] Ex</3:'(

-You should:

[] Hug me({})
[] Call me=)]
[] Text me/:)
[] Talk to me more;;)
[] Bc this so I can ping you(y)
[] Meet up x

-I would:
[] Sleep with you
[] Cuddle you
[] Marry you on Facebook
[] Party with you<=-P
[] Nothing:|
[] Kiss you:*

-I like your:
[] Body:p
[] Smile=D
[] HairO:)
[] Laugh:p
[ Eyes;;)
[] Lips:*
[] Voice:O
[] Personality*nerd*
[] Everything<3
[]Bum;)

I'd rate you-
[]1:&
[]2:$
[]3:O
[]4:|
[]5 :)
[]6:s
[]7:*
[]8<=-P
[]9;;)
[]10=-c[]10000 <3<3
[]Don't know

When were older-
[] We won't know each other
[] We'll be married
[] We'll be mates
[] We'll be enemies
[] Dont know


Would I ever go out with you?-
[]Yes
[]No
[]Dunno
[]Already have
[]Don't wanna ruin our friendship
[]Any day
[]Maybe..
[] Already are

How much you're worth to me-
[] 1p
[]10 pound
[]20 pound
[]30 pound
[]40 pound
[]50 pound
[]60 pound
[] 100 pound
[] Millions
[]The world
[] Don't know