Ping for x in the boxes!

Ping for x in the boxes

-Best feature:
[] eyes;;)
[] smile:D
[] hairO:)
[] personality({})
[] body#:-s
[] everything:)
[] don't have one3-|

-I rate your looks:
[]1
[]2
[]3

[]4
[]5
[]6
[]7
[]8
[]9
[]10
[]Broke my scale<3<3#:-s

-you should:
[]text me=-?
[] hug me({})
[] Kiss me:*
[] Get with me;)
[] Talk to me more;;)
[] stop being a stranger:)
[] Meet me:D
[] Give me another chance</3
[] bc it so I can ping you:p
[] Call me=-c
[] Come out some time
[] Never let me go

-you are my:
[] Everything;;)
[] my bestfriend:*
[] my friend:)
[] Associate:|
[] Boyfriend/girlfriend<3<3
[]An ex
[] Don't know you

-My opinion of you;
[] Ugly:&
[] Okay:]xx
[] Cute;;)
[] Pretty:*
[] goodlooking#:-s
[]Gorgeous<3
[] too sexy !x
[] Beautiful<3<3
[] You've got the whole package(looks±personality)


-If you asked me out I'd say;
[] Yes:D[] No3-|
[] Don't know:s
[] Had you &lost you</3
[] You wouldn't ask that!:(
[]Already am:*

- If you kissed me I'd;
[] Slap you:O
[] Vomit:&
[] Kiss you back:*
[] Blush:$
[] Smile:)
[]Get butterfliesX_X
[] Push you away:|
[] You wouldn't.
[] Turn it into a snog;)
[] Squeeze you're as*

-do I like your dp?
[] yes;;)
[] no/:)
[] not saying:>
[] its nice:)
[]You aint got one :|
[] Yoo<3<3
[] Its not of you:(

-Do I love you?
[] Nooo!</3
[] Sort of
[] Yessss<3
[] Too much!<3
[] Used to</3

What we would do in a house alone:
[] Kiss 
[]Cuddle
[] Film and a cuddle ({})
[] Xbox
[] Sleep 
[]Watch tv
[] You tell me;);)
[]Snog
[]playstation

If you slept at my house where would you sleep:
[]My bed with me
[]My bed
[]My bed and I'd sleep somewhere else:p
[]The sofa
[]Airbed on my floor.
[]Spare bedroom
[]In the bath;)