Ping for X in the boxes for me

Ping for [X] in the boxes. Selective.

You are my
[]Baby
[]Lover
[]enemy
[]Other

best feature:
[] hairO:)
[] personality({})
[] body#:-s
[] everything:)
[] don't have one3-|

I'd rate your looks:
[]1
[]2
[]3
[]4
[]5
[]6
[]7
[]8
[]9
[]10
[]Broke my scale<3<3#:-s

If we walked home I would:
[] hold your hand(y)
[] push you in a bush;)
[] talk about things:)
[] kiss you the whole way  

You should:
[] text me=-?
[] hug me({})
[] Kiss me:*
[] Get with me:$
[] Talk to me more;;)
[] stop being a stranger:)
[] Meet me:D
[] Give me another chance</3
[] bc it so I can ping you:p
[] Call me=-c
[] Come out some time

You are my:
[] Everything;;)
[] my bestfriend:*
(] my friend:)
[] Associate:|
[] Boyfriend/girlfriend<3<3
[]An ex</3

My opinion of you:
[] Ugly:&
[] Okay:]xx
[] Cute;;)
[] Pretty:*
[] goodlooking#:-s
[]Gorgeous<3
[] Beautiful<3<3
[] You've got the whole package#:-s (looks+personality)

If you asked me out I'd say:
[] Yes:$
[] No3-|
[] Had you &lost you</3    
[]Already am:*

If we were stuck in the rain:
[] i'd steal your hoody/jacket:p
[] hug you till it stops({})
[] kiss you till it stops
[] push you in a puddle=))
[] give you my hoody/jacket;)

If you kissed me I'd:
[] Slap you:O
[] Vomit:&
[] Kiss you back:*
[] Blush:$
[] Smile:)
[]Get butterfliesX_X

Do I like your dp:
[] yes;;)
[] no/:)
[] its nice;)
[]You aint got one :|
[] Yoo<3<3
[] Its not of you:(

Do I love you:
[] No</3
[] Sort of :$
[] Yessss<3
[] Too much<3<3
[] Used to:O

If we kissed i would put my hands :
[] On your bum
[] Round your waist({})
[] Round your neck 
[] Hold your hand
[] We wouldn't


Sftbc I'm so bored