Ping and know what would i do if ....2

PING!!! And I'll put an 'x' in each box ...

 Would I Start Seeing You?
[] yes:D
[] no(n)
[] maybe:$
[] already have;)
[] never really thought about it:|
[] i am seeing you♥

best Feature:
[]eyes;;)
[]smile:D
[]hair
[]personality({})
[]body#:-s
[]everything:)

Rate:
[] 0-3 :&
[] 4-7:)
[] 8-10♥

you are:
[] my boy/girlfriend<3
[] friend:)
[] one of the best friends({})
[] my baby:*
[] never spoke:]Y
[] like family to me ;;)

If we walked home I would:
[] hold your hand(y)
[] push you in a bush;)
[] trip you up:D
[] talk about things:)
[] kiss you the whole way

If you kissed me I would:
[] kiss you back:*
[] blush:$
[] look at you weird:O
[] i don't know:|
[] You wouldn't:)
[] slap you silly8-|

you should:
[] text me=-?
[] hug me({})
[] stop being a stranger:)
[] broadcast it so I can ping you:p
[] kiss me

if I woke up and you were in my bed I would:
[] push you out=))
[] go back to sleep(=|
[] hug you({})
[] call the policeX_X
[] kiss you 
[] you tell me ;)
[] stay awake with you<3

we were stuck in the rain:
[] i'd steal your hoody/jacket:p
[] hug you till it stops({})
[] kiss you till it stops
[] push you in a puddle=))
[] give you my hoody/jacket;)

If we kissed i would put my hands :
[] Down your trousers;;)
[] Up your top<3<3
[] On your bum
[] Round your waist({})
[] Round your neck 
[] Hold your hand
[] We wouldn't (n)